Tyne Subsea operates two PLC controlled environmental testing bays which simulate extreme temperatures from -160°C to +200°C.
The environmental test bays are equipped with data loggers to capture data, and an electronic report is provided following the completion of the testing process.
Tyne Subsea’s environmental test bays are capable of:
- Hydrostatic testing to 2,000 bar
- Nitrogen gas testing to 1,600 bar
- Flushing to 550 bar
- Hydraulic testing to 1,000 bar
- Crycogenic pressure testing to -160°C
- Hot pressure testing to +200°C
- PR2 testing
- Helium testing
- Conventional testing (with PT&Z cameras for live video feedback)
- Endurance testing
Our environmental test bays are available for 24/7 independent or assisted hire.