With over 20 years of experience in hyperbaric testing, our technicians are available to provide support and advice, as well as assisting you throughout the process of hyperbaric and pressure testing.
A fully project managed hyperbaric testing service is available, or alternatively our facilities are available for hire to allow independent testing.
Tyne Subsea operates nine hyperbaric test chambers, and therefore to increase efficiency and reduce customer waiting time, multi-chamber testing is available, as well as 24/7 testing, which can be arranged upon request.
Our hyperbaric testing service includes
- A full electronic report of test results and test data
- Live video feedback through subsea video cameras installed in to all hyperbaric chambers
- Multiple penetrations into the hyperbaric chambers to facilitate the connection of external requirements such as pressure, electrics, hydraulics, mechanical and data
- Bespoke penetrations, which can be machined to suit individual customer test requirements
- Sophisticated automated systems and remote controls to improve safety, data capture, test efficiency and product loading and unloading times