Our hyperbaric services
Tyne Subsea offers a range of hyperbaric services, including hyperbaric testing and certification, as well as subsea research for a variety of components and industries.
Pressure Testing Services
- Full turnkey pressure testing services to meet client requirements with the support of our technicians who possess over 22 years of experience
- Facilities hire to allow clients to conduct independent pressure tests
- 24/7 pressure testing facilities hire, on request to support hyperbaric testing and certification
- Multi-chamber capability to reduce waiting time
Hyperbaric Chamber Capabilities
- Nine hyperbaric chambers
- Environmental testing down to -2 degrees Celsius
- 50 tonne lifting capability
- Automated systems and interactive work panel to maximise efficiency and reduce loading time onto hyperbaric chambers
- Bespoke mechanical penetrations
Subsea Testing Facilities
- Client offices and breakout area within our UK based subsea testing facility
- Full packaging and logistics service to ensure goods are packaged and shipped safely and appropriately
- Onsite storage option
- Electronic report of all test data
- Subsea video cameras for live video feedback
- Located next to excellent air, sea, road and rail infrastructure, providing easy access to the North East, UK and Europe
Developments like all electric, subsea systems need safe and reliable product tested and qualified to industry standards. We have extensive experience in testing subsea valves, actuators and other subsea components to guide and support your test requirements from start to finish.
Geosciences and evolutionary biology
Earth sciences meeting biological, chemical and physical sciences creates significant and exciting research and development opportunities. Developments like microbial enhanced oil recovery are supported through long terms research projects linking closely with industry.
Sustainable energy providers
The renewable arena is another vital part of our energy mix. Having significant experience in subsea, marine and offshore enables us to support, advise, translate and apply learning to some of these newer technologies including tidal, wind and hydro electrics.
Research has already taken us into new and exciting technology possibilities - as deep as the Mariana Trench. We provide short and long term research opportunities for academia, industry and Government bodies.
Our security forces
Applications in support of defense must have gone through thorough testing and approvals before going into service. With the provision of multiple connection points to chambers, test pieces can be operated and monitored to capture live performance data crucial for safe operation.