Our testing services
Pressure testing is important in order to verify that components can function as per design when operating under extreme conditions. However, testing is not only necessary to validate completed products, it is also vital to the research and development process.
Our testing services include:
- 24/7 pressure testing
- Multi-chamber testing is available in our nine hyperbaric chambers to reduce waiting time
- Independent facility hire or fully project-managed testing service
- Client facilities including offices with free Wi-Fi, breakout rooms and conferencing areas
- Advice, information and knowledge from our expert technicians with over 20 years of experience
- Access to research from one of the leading subsea research universities
- Onsite storage in our secure 3,600 sq/m facility
- Full packaging and logistics service to ensure safe storage and shipping of products
We can offer a range of testing services depending on your needs, such as:
- Uplift determination
- Water absorption testing
- Instrumented buoyancy loss testing
- Hydrostatic compression and creep
- Subsea controls testing
- Equipment function testing
- Actuator testing
- Electrical equipment testing
- Oil cleanliness testing
- Environmental testing
- Pressure testing
- Endurance testing
- Helium leak detection
- Gas testing (underwater)
- Cryogenic testing
- API 6A PR2 testing
- API 16F testing
- API 17D testing
Can’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us to discuss your testing needs with one of our experts.
Developments like all electric, subsea systems need safe and reliable product tested and qualified to industry standards. We have extensive experience in testing subsea valves, actuators and other subsea components to guide and support your test requirements from start to finish.
Geosciences and evolutionary biology
Earth sciences meeting biological, chemical and physical sciences creates significant and exciting research and development opportunities. Developments like microbial enhanced oil recovery are supported through long terms research projects linking closely with industry.
Sustainable energy providers
The renewable arena is another vital part of our energy mix. Having significant experience in subsea, marine and offshore enables us to support, advise, translate and apply learning to some of these newer technologies including tidal, wind and hydro electrics.
Research has already taken us into new and exciting technology possibilities - as deep as the Mariana Trench. We provide short and long term research opportunities for academia, industry and Government bodies.
Our security forces
Applications in support of defense must have gone through thorough testing and approvals before going into service. With the provision of multiple connection points to chambers, test pieces can be operated and monitored to capture live performance data crucial for safe operation.