De-risking the deployment and operation of equipment subsea
Through hydrostatic testing and compliance we ensure that systems are operationally safe and fit for purpose. In addition under Newcastle University’s research umbrella we aid in solving the engineering problems of the future through focussed subsea research and knowledge transfer partnerships.
We are unique in our offering by providing this combination of research and validation, and with six chambers available we ensure that projects can be run in parallel and waiting time kept to a minimum
Benefits of hyperbaric testing
Understanding the bigger challenges faced by our customers ensures we’ve developed a wider offering. The benefits of hyperbaric testing include:
- Temperature control from ambient to minus 2 deg C
- Multi-chamber provision providing user choice
- Large, 2.5m diameter, 450 bar chamber
- Service technicians who understand industry specific test criteria
- Access to one of the leading university’s extended research facilities
- Environmental chamber for active chemical test and research
- Customer specific connections to the outer body of the chambers
- Rapid load and unload of chambers to eliminate waiting time
Not sure what you're looking for?
Call us on 0191 209 7490 to talk to a member of the team